Starting from this listing, Cubechain will issue a new ERC20 token – QUBT for trading on exchanges.
To protect and raise the value of our precious holders’ asset, Cubechain will limit the amount of QUBT moving to exchanges.
- Swap application is available once a week. (Mon 00:00 ~ Sun 23:59 UTC)
- Max swap amount is 9.5% of each account’s available balance.
** SWAP details
- SWAP application submit : From 2020.01.13. (Mon 00:00 ~ Sun 23:59 UTC)
- SWAP distribution : From 2020.01.20, every Monday after 00:01 UTC (may take little longer if there are too many requests)
- SWAP max amount : 9.5% of each account’s available balance / once a week
example) Available balance : 1,000,000 QUB
1st apply during 2020 Jan 13th ~ Jan 19 – max amount 95,000 QUB
(1,000,000 * 0.095 = 95,000 / 905,000 QUB remaining)
2nd apply during 2020 Jan 20th ~ Jan 26th – max amount 85,975 QUB
(905,000 * 0.095 = 85,975 / 819,025 QUB remaining)
- How to Swap video instruction is uploaded on youtube!
Below is how to Swap QUBT with QUB.
QUB —> QUBT
- Select withdrawal wallet
- Enter the amount to swap
- Enter Ethereum address to receive swapped QUBT and then click on ‘Send’
- Check withdrawal information
- Enter your private key or use your Key file and then click on ‘Send’
- Application complete
Completed application can be checked at ‘QUBT swap history’
- Select the wallet which you applied for the swap
- Check the date, address, and amount you applied
- If it shows ‘Swap Complete’, go to your Ethereum wallet and check the QUBT.
QUBT —> QUB
- Go to QUBT to QUB swap menu
- Check the issued QUBT deposit address and copy (click on the copy icon next to the address)
- Transfer the amount of QUBT from your Eth wallet to issued QUBT deposit address.
- Check for the application status at the QUBT deposit history
- When the transfer is complete, select the deposited item and click on Swap button
- Select the wallet address to receive QUB
- Check the swap amount and fees and then click on Submit
- Check the status at QUB swap histroy
For further inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org